Monday, January 5, 2009

Note To Loyal ForeignCorrespondent Followers

I promised in this blog to write about areas of international interest in general and the work of foreign correspondents in particular. If you have followed the blog thus far you have been treated to some pieces I wrote while a foreign correspondent for the Chicago Tribune. While these may be interesting stories they were meant to provide some content while I geared up to begin writing in earnest about current issues, international affairs and the people who cover them.

In the next few days I will finally follow through on the stated purpose of my blog: ”This is a blog for those interested in international news and affairs. It is produced by a former foreign correspondent, who is now a dean and professor teaching journalism.”

So thank you for your patience and stay tuned!

Ron Yates

No comments: